6 Advantages of Manufactured Homes
As housing prices continue to increase, many homebuyers are expanding their search beyond traditional houses. Manufactured homes present a viable option for potential homeowners. They’ve come a long way since their infancy. Today’s manufactured homes are flexible, customizable, and packed with luxury features. Check out these 6 advantages of choosing a manufactured home:
- A lower price: Manufactured homes are incredibly affordable. In fact, the average manufactured home costs significantly less than the average site-built homes. That’s money back in your pocket.
- A faster build time: Building a new home can be a long process, but not with manufactured homes. Most are built in about a 1/3 of the time that it would take to construct a site-built home.
- A faster set up: Since they’re built in a factory, manufactured homes arrive at your build site already 90% complete, ready for installation.
- Fewer construction risks: Constructing manufactured homes in a controlled environment just about guarantees no weather delays, no cost overruns, and no concerns about theft or vandalism.
- Safety is built-in: Today’s manufactured homes are subjected to strict state and federal guidelines. They’re built to withstand the elements of the region in which they’re sold, such as hurricanes, based on federally-established wind zones.
- It’s eco-friendly: Most manufactured homes use less building materials and generate less waste. The homes themselves are packed with ways to save energy, too. That’s good for the Earth, and for your wallet.
For informational purposes only and may not be applicable to all situations.